Episode 179

Summary: Forgotten stash enhancement from Estes Park Wool Market, other forgotten pre-orders, a little knitting, house update, happy birthday to Jed, and more . . .

Chronicles

Acts

Exodus

Lamentations

• Heat
  • Limited time
  • Changing my mind

Revelation

Theme Music: “Make His Praise Glorious” – Jeff Bennett (used with permission)

Join the Proverbial Knitter Ravelry Group

Like The Proverbial Knitter on Facebook

This entry was posted in Christianity, Knitting. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Episode 179

1. LizLiz says:

We just put Cambria Quartz countertops in our kitchen in May and we love them.

2. Liz says:

It was called Praa Sands I believe. They sent us a cheese plate thing afterwards made of the same quartz. Pretty cool.

3. Liz says:

Here is a link to what I selected. We have cherry cabinets and the sea foam green color in the quartz is what we had the walls painted. It looks beautiful.

• tkeastburn says:

Pretty! We’re looking at Minera and Waverton.

• Liz says:

Are you doing dark cabinets or light? If dark cabinets, I’d choose Waverton. If light cabinets i’d choose Minera. But they are both beautiful! I’m sure your house will be gorgeous when it’s done.

• tkeastburn says:

We’re actually doing both. Mostly white cabinets with the Minera on them, but a dark island with the Waverton. :-)

• Liz says:

Beautiful! I can’t wait to see pictures. I think you will be really happy with the Cambria. Oh, something else we put in our kitchen that you might enjoy was an automatic dog watering bowl. Almost the best money we spent in our kitchen remodel.

4. tkeastburn says:

Liz, you’ve got a lot of great ideas, and great minds think alike! We actually bought two automatic watering bowls to have in the house. :-)

• Liz says:

More than you know! When I first started watching your shows it kind of creeped me out how much we thought a like and how much we have in common. Probably doesn’t hurt that I’m a huge Dave Ramsey fan and my husband and I don’t have children either. Oh and my husband is also younger than me, and if I remember correctly, your’s is a bit younger than you too. I look forward to meeting you some day!

5. tkeastburn says:

LOL – that’s awesome! And yes, Robert is almost 5 years younger than I am. :-)